Friday, November 27, 2009

Little Miss Perfect

I wish i was..Little Miss Perfect..But Im not. Yet.

Recently a million things happened at a rate that i can't take in fast enough..First it was starting up our blogshop and vesting all our energies into making it work. Highs and lows in a single day is rather common and making decisions that can affect the investment is such a thrilling experience!

Apart from that, i took a really big step. 

I now model for On Cloud Nine which invariably means letting the whole see & judge the imperfect Regina.

Syeo says the opinion of those who doesnt matter doesnt MATTER!

Its true but somehow me the faint-hearted girl who has loads of insecurites is feeling butterflies in my tum tum. When our collection 3 was launched, i felt my heart thumping hard and mind filled with "what ifs" and i can only pray that i made the right decision.

Well back to Little Miss Perfect training, perhaps one day i can be one. Till that day, im still the same girl and i know somehow, it will all be well.

Pic from Flickr

A photo i liked from Dawn's blogshop..I will like to thank Dawn, Jiaming & Min for their help in making it such a fun session and my partner Lynn for painstaking ensuring the pics turned out great! Finger crossed on the response! Hope i dun get rotten eggs! If you havent check out my shop yet, please lend your support by visiting http://www.oncloudnine.biz/ now!


No comments:

Post a Comment