Sunday, November 8, 2009

I found a new job! (but am still keeping the existing one)

Hello You! Sorry for the lack of updates here but i have been really really really busy, with all my weekends burnt for a good cause.

Yes. So you heard. Lynn & I started a new blogshop known as ON Cloud Nine.

I'm loving my new startup, it is a dream come true for both of us! Sometimes i cant even believe how we made it happen in 2 weeks. Its sorta like the best job anyone can ever have (or the worst one, keke)..I get to think of creative marketing ideas and put what i have learnt in Uni to good use too (although im already pretty rusty but it reminded me how much i enjoyed marketing classes). Making calculated risks, managing our tiny budget and of coz fun activities in the midst of it.


It's a daunting task yes, scary & worrysome to the core. It is true that there are so many things that i dun know or understand or neva thought of before. Because of this venture, im forced to think & retink & innovate..i do enjoy such moments (provided it doesnt leave me with a blistering headache). I pray that our hard work will pay off and thank God for this great experience..

Oh before i forget, i wana take this opportunity to thank Min, our little sis for her help with modeling our apparels & being sweet & accomodating to us!!MUACKS!

Well, in case you havent seen it yet, here is some of what we offer @ our shop:

Our maiden launch!

My favourite pieces in collection 1:

Ruffled leatherette jacket (avail in black & offwhite) that im so tempted to steal!

Sailor parader tee: Casual, Chic & Comfy!


My dear friends, please lend us any support you can give by sharing our blogshop with your girlfriends and give us any feedback or suggestions! Meanwhile, Lynn & I will be slogging our asses off to take our shop to the next level! Stay tuned...


Love Always,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment